Total Pageviews

Pages

Followers

Monday, February 11, 2019

Utilisation Of Educational Infrastructure



We know that there is still load of students in every school due to less school as per population everywhere. Cities and towns are highly congested either lands are not available or too much costly to build a new institution. Creating totally a new infrastructure becoming very costly as well not feasible. Salaries and other facilities also going very high.

I feel that govt should initiate to convert all the institutions whether it is school or college into multi shifts, it will be able to cater more students with in same facility and also cost effective, ultimately quality education will be available for majority aspirants at affordable cost.

We may also start vocational training courses in another shift, formal education in one and vocational in second, school in one shift and college in another similarity school in two-three shifts and colleges also two - three shifts.

In some cities of India it’s already implemented but either not permitted or getting approval again very difficult. Govt should inspire society, trust to initiate this so that maximum students are benefited.

There are large no’s. Of students who are from working class or underprivileged families, today’s education is unaffordable for them, in multiple shifts they can earn and study, at the same time they will have work experience during the graduation . So we can get practically trained immediately after their graduation, they can better employment n salary immediately.

I have my personal experience, I got admission in Xt Xavier’s Kolkata in Commerce, commerce was Morning College, arts and science in the day and MBA etc in the evening. So used to attend my classes 6 am to 9.40 am than I have to attend office from 10.30 am till 6 pm. For three years during the college I got intensive training from petty cashier to purchase, banks, export, factory operations and assistant to chairman (my eldest brother). After graduation I was ready to take any assignment and I was shifted to Surat to take charge of our new business of textiles.

The training during the graduation played a very important role in my over all development cause I could utilise my prime time n I was three years ahead of my life .

Inspired from the same I got a chance to initiate the same in Agarwal Vidhya Vihar Surat , during my president ship I started evening college in same campus as school timing is 7.30 am to 1 pm n college is 3 pm to 8 pm . There are 3200 students’ school and this is 2nd year and there are 1000 students in college, it shows we could accommodate additional 1000 students in same infrastructure. We can do much more in this way and can cater society a quality of education with minimum additional requirements.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Presidential System in India is not viable

I was in confusion since many days, which system of governance is better In India or USA.   But since many days, after studying geographi...